Hi, I'm Heidi. I write for corporate training companies and nonprofits.
Contact me if you're looking for:
- A seasoned writer/editor who doesn't need a lot of hand-holding. You value experience. I have 20 years of it, including seven creating educational content for corporate training companies and six in marketing/communications roles in the nonprofit sector.
- A strategic thinker who cares about social impact as much as you do. You don't just want to do well. You want to do good. I'm right there with you.
- Quality. You know strong writing when you see it — and understand what it can do for your business. I love working with clients who have high standards.
- Reliability and attention to detail. You're busy. I don't miss deadlines or misuse em dashes.
- Openness to feedback. You appreciate collaborators who get that it's about the work, not them. I welcome constructive criticism and can quickly turn good first drafts into great final ones.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies